The Crandell Theatre is easily accessible from all local surrounding areas in Columbia County. The theatre is conveniently located on Route 66, in the very center of the village of Chatham, New York. Route 66 is easily found by any major highway in Columbia County, or as far as Catskill, Albany, or Pittsfield Massachusetts.
48 Main Street Chatham, NY 12037
View Larger Map
- From Albany NY – Take I-90 East – take exit 11 turn right on to Route US20 East 1 1/2 miles – bear right to route US9 to the village Valatie – turn left on to Main Street – go right on Route 203 East, travel 6 miles, take a left on Route 66 the Crandell will be 1/4 mile on your left.
- From Hillsdale/Copake NY - Take Route 22N to Route 203 West travel 10 miles – turn right on to Route 66 and the Crandell is a 1/4 mile on your left on to Main Street -
- From Catskill/Athens NY - Take the Rip Van Winkle bridge and Route 23B towards Hudson where you will take a right at your first light, travel 3 miles to Hudson and continue on Route 66 North where Route 23b turns right at intersection with Route 66 Take Route 66 North, travel ten miles to Chatham, the Crandell will be on your left.
- From Hudson/Claverack NY -Take Route 66 north, travel ten miles to Chatham, the Crandell will be on your left.
- From Valatie/Kinderhook NY – Take Route 9 North toward Valatie go right on Route 203 East, travel 6 miles, take a left on Route 66 the Crandell will be 1/4 mile on your left.
- From Great Barrington, MA /Egremont, NY – Take Route 23 West to Route 71 West, travel 9 miles to Route 22 North, travel 4 miles to Austerlitz, NY, and turn left on to Route 203, travel 10 miles turn right on to Route 66, the Crandell is 1/4 mile on the left.
- From Pittsfield MA - Take Route US 20 West – trun left on to Route 41 – Turn left on to Canann Road – stay on State Route 295 – Turn right on to Route 66 – Crandell is 1/2 block down the street.